Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My first Session blog!

Welcome to those of you joining me for the 1st time!  I am going to try to blog my sessions from now on and hope to improve this site and the blogs as I get used to this!  Here we go...

This was a special session for me.  I went to college with the mommy of this new little lady.  We lived together all through college and we have many, many great memories together.  It was so nice to visit with her and her growing family and watch her as the wonderful mother she is today.

"Lady B," as I will call her, is only the 2nd infant I have had the pleasure photographing.  She was absolutely perfect and so very patient!!  We had so much fun trying out all my new props and I can't thank Megan enough for choosing me to be her infant photographer!  I am so very lucky!  Enjoy...


















No comments:

Post a Comment